Feb 20, 2023
//Salary: £25–30K (DoE)
Create/Change is a GovTech consultancy. We help large organisations to transform faster with better design, data and technology.
Last year we were named as one of the 50 fastest-growing GovTech companies in the UK and we want to find people who can shape our future through their ideas and energy. We are a small but growing team who work remotely (with some in-person meetings, mainly in London or Cheltenham).
What we’re looking for
We are looking for someone to work alongside our Business Operations Manager to provide efficient administrative assistance to help enhance business operations at Create/Change. We are looking for someone who is excited by working in a small business, where you can move work forward, contributing to the success of the business, whilst learning and growing.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate well with internal and external high level contacts
- Proactive and flexible and able to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously on some tasks, recognises some tasks will need closer support and direction
- Great organisational and time management skills
- Proficient in using Google Workspace (desirable not essential)
You must have demonstrable experience :
- Working within an all round administrative/coordinator role
- Working in a remote environment
- Building relationships with internal and external people of varying levels
- Prioritising and balancing workload
What you’ll be doing
This is a diverse role which requires the need to be hands on, flexible and be able to prioritise across a number of different and varied tasks and areas.
// Working closely with the Business Operations Manager
to assist in the day to day admin of the business operations, including financial, hr and general operational admin
// Provide administrative assistance
to the Directors and Business Operations Manager
including email management, booking travel and accommodation, diary and meeting management
// Consultant onboarding and offboarding
performing administrative tasks such as contracts, timesheet submissions and invoicing to ensure the process of onboarding and offboarding consultants is smooth, timely and a good experience.
// Assisting with driving the business operations forward
by helping to progress multiple projects, such as gaining certifications, carbon reduction, social impact and organising events
- Flexible working, including part-time / compressed hours
- Development through a mix of formal CPD, peer learning and coaching
- 25 days holiday per year plus UK bank holidays
- Company pension
Create/Change is committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst our team. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you have a health condition, caring responsibilities, volunteering or study commitments we’ll find a way to support you.
The successful candidate will be asked to provide satisfactory references and will be asked for proof of their right to work in the UK.
How to apply
|Send an email to email@example.com
Include the following:
Looking forward to hearing from you!